Summer Camp Registration is Now Open!
1) Go to: https://floridadiabetes.campintouch.com/ui/forms/application/camper/App
2) Complete the 4 question registration form, once you click continue you should be asked to create a password. If you are not asked to create a password, the email you entered is different from the one we have on file for you. You can try a different email, or contact the camp office to update your email address with us.
3) You may now begin the application process. Once completed you may submit the application to us for review. Please note, at any time you may save the application to finish later. If you do, when you come back just log back into the system using the application link and once you select the session it will have retained all the information you previously entered.
4) Just as in the past, there will be additional forms for you to complete, including the medical form from your doctor. Those forms may be found via the Forms and Dashboard Link under My Account. You can go directly to the My Account page via the login link at https://floridadiabetes.campintouch.com/v2/login.aspx.
5) If you are unable to complete the application online, please let us know and we will mail a paper application to you. In the meantime, if you have any questions or problems with the system please contact Chris at (352) 334-1470, email firstname.lastname@example.org or Gary (352) 334-1321, email email@example.com.