Sam Fuld Sports Camp allows young athletes ages 8 through 17, along with a sibling or friend to experience different sports taught by trained coaches all of whom have T1D. Campers choose 3 out of 8 possible sports to either learn for the first time or practice their skills during the weekend. Sports available include: baseball/softball, basketball, tennis, soccer, football, dance, cheerleading, and golf. The program also includes instructions on handling diabetes as an athlete from Pediatric Endocrinologists and athletes and coaches with diabetes, as well as the chance to meet new friends with diabetes. There is no fee in 2021 and the camp will be held April 10th and 11th, 2021 at your home virtually.
Register for Sam Fuld Camp
Please see instructions below.
- Click the “Green” button below to begin online registration.
- Enter Parent/Guardian Information and preferred email address. If you registered online for an FCCYD summer camp program, please use that email address.
- Create Password (or use password from summer camp)
- Select 2021 Camp Session and enter Camper Information.
- Select Sam Fuld Camp.
- Complete Camper Application. Additional Information will be emailed to you prior to the start of camp.