Sam Fuld Sports Camp allows young athletes ages 8 through 17, along with a sibling or friend to experience different sports taught by trained coaches all of whom have T1D. Campers choose 3 out of 8 possible sports to either learn for the first time or practice their skills during the weekend. Sports available include: baseball/softball, basketball, tennis, soccer, football, dance, cheerleading, and golf. The program also includes instructions on handling diabetes as an athlete from Pediatric Endocrinologists and athletes and coaches with diabetes, as well as the chance to meet new friends with diabetes. There is a fee of $85 for 2023 and the camp will be held February 11th and 12th at the Land O’Lakes Recreation Complex in Land O’Lakes, FL just North of Tampa.
Register for Sam Fuld Camp
ONLINE REGISTRATION will open in November 2022
Please see instructions below.
- Click the “Green” button below to begin online registration.
- Enter Parent/Guardian Information and preferred email address. If you registered online for an FCCYD summer camp program, please use that email address.
- Create Password (or use password from summer camp)
- Select 2023 Camp Session and enter Camper Information.
- Select Sam Fuld Camp.
- Complete Camper Application. Additional Information will be emailed to you prior to the start of camp.
Please click the “Green” button below to access the paper application. Completed applications can be either be emailed, faxed or mailed.
Fax: (352) 334-1326
Mail To: Florida Diabetes Camp, PO Box 14136 Gainesville, FL 32604DOWNLOAD PAPER APPLICATION